News & Announcements
If you need help with your Skyward Family access account, email email@example.com and include details of your problem including your name, and your students name.
Access Skyward anytime, anywhere with SMS Mobile or with an Apple or Android app on your Smart phone or tablet
SMS Mobile is supported on iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and Windows Mobile platforms for 24/7 access to the information you need on the go.
A Skyward Mobile Access app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and devices running Android operating system is available for down. This app is free and available immediately through Apple’s iTunes app store. An Android app will be released in a few weeks. The only difference between access via the app as opposed to the mobile site is logging in. The app saves your log in info and you must enter your log in info each time you visit the mobile site.
To use the Apple app:
Download the free app from the iTunes store (search Skyward) to your apple device, find Norwin through a simple search by zip code (15642) or by GPS location, and log in with your normal login and password credentials.
To access Skyward via a mobile web Browser:
- Access the same link you do on desktop/laptops https://student.norwinsd.org
- Once the page loads, change the last part of the web address (seplog01.w) to mobile.w and reload
- Bookmark or favorite the mobile site for quick access
Skyward Family AccessNorwin School District is excited to announce the implementation of Skyward Family Access. This program strengthens the partnership between parents, students and Norwin staff in supporting the best education. Family Access enables the following:
- Contact information we have on file for you
- Current gradebook*
- Student(s) food service purchase history and current balance
- the ability to add money to the lunch account
- The ability to sign up for grading, attendance and food service low balance email notifications
- Students in grades 8 through 11 the ability to schedule their next year courses during scheduling time
Each parent/guardian, regardless of which household the child resides, can have their own account for Family Access. See Getting Started with Family Access to register for a guardian/Parent account.
Student login accounts are distributed to students in grades 5 through 12.
Each parent and student will receive a unique login intended for use by that person only. It is important that parents and students keep their accounts separate, as each user has different views of information.
We look forward to offering you this exciting new service and are confident that you will like the features that are offered in Skyward Family Access.