Course Description: Wellness Program Wellness consists of two exercise programs focused upon individual base line improvements with the goal of achieving a national standard as calculated by age and gender. The Wellness curriculum is instrumental in developing citizens of character dedicated to serving our nation and communities. Cadets will be required to participate in weekly physical fitness activities that promote wellness, teamwork, and leadership.
Wellness Program* course outcomes are:
- Motivate cadets to lead active, healthy lifestyles beyond program and into their adult lives.
- Provide an opportunity for cadets to develop their communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Provided activities that are geared to improve individual fitness
- Complete Physical Fitness Test two times, fall and spring
* Cadets must have a signed parental consent form before participating