Participating in or Watching Board Meetings
- Board Workshop Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Monday, August 9, 2021
- Please enter through either Door No. 2 of the Administration Building. Doors will open at 6:25 p.m.
- Please note that face masks are optional.
- Opportunities for public comment will be provided. Speakers are asked to sign in upon arrival to the Board room.
- A link to the agenda will be posted in this space on this webpage, and this is typically done the Friday before the Board meeting.
Meetings of the School Board are conducted at the District's Administrative Office on the second and third Mondays of each month respectively. School Board meeting dates are established in December of the previous school year.
Meeting dates are made available to the public via the media, and are posted outside of the District Administrative Offices. All deliberations and official business of the Board are conducted in open, public sessions. The Board may, however, conduct an Executive Session, which is not open to the public. The presiding officer shall announce the purpose of an Executive Session prior to convening or during the Board President's report. Under the Sunshine Act, 65 P.S. 271, et seq., the Board may discuss the following matters in an Executive Session: employment issues, personnel matters, labor relations, the purchase or lease of real estate, consultation with an attorney or other professional advisors regarding potential litigation or identifiable complaints which may lead to litigation, and matters which must be conducted in private to protect the lawful privilege of confidentiality. Even if a matter/issue is appropriately discussed in Executive Session, official action must be taken in public. The Board President shall call for public comments before voting on agenda items.