Kindergarten Registration Information
Beginning Monday, March 8, 2021, families can register their children for kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
There are three easy steps:
- Complete required pre-registration forms online. The pre-registration website opens March 8th and can be accessed here or by clicking the button below.
- Schedule an in-person registration appointment. This will occur in April at the elementary building where the child will attendkindergarten.
- Complete the registration process. During the in-person April registration appointment, the child will meet with school personnel and the parent/guardian will meet with a registration secretary to review paperwork.
“We have experienced success with the online Registration Gateway system during the past few years, and with online registration, parents are able to complete the majority of the process at home," said Dr. Natalie McCracken, Assistant Superintendent. "Those who complete the online registration process more quickly will have first availability for the registration appointments at the schools.”
In-Person Registration Dates
How to Determine Which Elementary School a Child Will Attend
If a family is unsure which elementary school a child will attend, they may find either of these documents helpful:
Questions regarding the registration process may be directed to the building secretary or principal in any Norwin elementary school. The Norwin School District elementary schools include:
- Hahntown Elementary: 724-861-3020
- Sheridan Terrace Elementary: 724-861-3025
- Stewartsville Elementary: 724-861-3030
- Sunset Valley Elementary: 724-861-3035
After checking these resources, those with questions are welcome to contact Dr. Natalie A. McCracken, Assistant Superintendent, at 724-861-3021.
Registration for incoming Kindergarten students will open starting March 8.