Food and Nutrition Services » Food and Nutrition Services

Food and Nutrition Services

Parents of 2024 Graduates


If you have the "Auto Replenish" feature activated in Rev-Trak for your senior student, please remember to turn it off


If your senior student has a balance left on their account, you can:

1. Transfer the amount to a sibling or another student


2. Receive a check for the account balance. Checks will be mailed in July or August to parents at the address on record in Skyward.  If you need to update your information, do it soon.


Seniors with negative balances:  Students can make payments in the high school cafeteria any time before the end of school or parents can pay on-line through Skyward Family Access and Rev-Trak.

FREE breakfast will continue for all students participating in the School Breakfast Program for the 2023-2024 school year.
Ala Carte items purchased in addition to the breakfast will be charged to the student's account.
Additionally, students identified as eligible to receive Reduced Price meals will not be charged for lunches.
Please contact Mr. Rod Stewart, Director of Food & Nutrition Services
at 724-515-3038  if you have any questions or concerns.


Norwin School District's Food & Nutrition Services Department is comprised of a team of food and nutrition professionals committed to our students' health and academic achievement. Our primary focus is to support success in the classroom, help students to develop lifelong healthy habits and meet their nutritional needs throughout the instructional day.
It is our mission to provide high quality, appealing and nutritious meals and exceptional service to our students with an emphasis on local procurement and partnering with community businesses whenever possible.
Breakfast and lunch is available at all 7 Norwin School District schools.
The meals provide students with nutritious and appealing breakfast and lunch options that meet the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:
    [email protected]


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.