Transportation » MOVING?


What should I do if I move during the school year?
It is important to make address changes before moving to a new location within Norwin School District since this process can take up to 10-14 days to finalize.  You should update your information as soon as you know where and when you are going to move.

Any change of address should be made on the Norwin webpage: → Registration and Student Information Update → Current Student Information Update  before moving so your child's transportation needs can be updated.  You will then be required to provide "proof of residency".

Norwin School District and First Student Bus Company can not transport your child until this process is completed.
First Student is then notified and your child's bus number, pick-up location and times will be updated in the First View app and Skyward Family Access.  You can also call First Student at 724-863-2262 for information after completing the process.