Parent Points to Remember
- Students should be at the assigned bus stop approximately 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time, keeping a safe distance from the roadway.
- Parents or a designated adult are required to be at the bus stop for all KG and 1st grade students.
- There is to be no running, shoving, tripping, fighting, snowball throwing, etc. while waiting for the bus.
- Students are not to tamper with or damage bus equipment.
- Eating or drinking on the bus is not permitted.
- Throwing or shooting of any object is not permitted on the bus or at the bus stop. (Examples: rubber bands, straws, balls, water guns, etc.)
- Students must remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Windows should only be opened with the permission of the driver.
- If the driver desires to assign seats, students will occupy the seats assigned.
- Loud or inappropriate language on the bus or at the bus stop is not permitted.
- The emergency door is to be opened only on the orders of the bus driver or in case of an accident.
- Upon arriving at school, students must exit the bus in an orderly manner and walk to their rooms.