Transportation » Forms


One-Day Bus Pass Request

If a student must ride another bus due to a temporary daycare need or family situation, all parents/guardians involved must contact the school in writing, prior to the day in question, by using the One Day Bus Pass Form. Forms can be found on the Transportation page of the Norwin web site. The guidelines are as follows:

· All students must have a written request from home signed by both the sending and receiving parents/guardians involved.

· Both parents do not have to sign the same form, but both sets of parents/guardians must grant permission in writing. A separate form from each parent/guardian is acceptable.

· For any bus pass to be approved, there must be an open seat on the bus.

For social events such as parties or meeting for sporting events, other transportation arrangements should be made. School buses are intended for the transportation of students to and from home and school only.