Norwin School District uses RevTrak, a computerized point of sale (POS) system for Food Service purchases. Each student is provided with an account and PIN number. Parents can add funds to their child’s account and monitor purchases via a secure, online web portal. Transaction history includes the date, time and items purchased. Students simply swipe their ID badge or enter their PIN number on a keypad as they pass through the cafeteria line.
Funds may be added to a student's account two ways:
- Cash or check sent to the school's cafeteria manager. Funds will be entered into the student's cafeteria account the same day it is received. There is no transaction fee for this service. Checks should be made payable to "Norwin School District Food Service Department". Please include the student's name and PIN (if known) on the check.
- Online with debit/credit card via Skyward Family Access and RevTrak. Please note there is a 3.61% transaction fee for each online deposit. Payments made through RevTrak are immediately posted to your student's food service account.
Meal Charge Procedures:
- À la carte purchases are not permitted with a negative account balance.
- Phone calls and email messages are initiated to parents when a student’s account reaches a negative balance.
- Parents can choose to receive low balance email reminders for account balances under $5.00 via Skyward Family Access.
- Norwin School District operates in compliance with PA Act 55, and all students will be served breakfast and lunch.
- Communications regarding lunch account balances are directed to parents, not students.
- Parents can monitor their child's accounts 24/7 in Skyward Family Access.
- We cannot accept payments by phone.