Paying for School Meals
We cannot accept payments by phone.
If you have questions or problems while making on-line payments, please contact RevTrak at:
The Norwin School District utilizes a Point of Sale (POS) system for meal purchases and transactions. This system enables parents to deposit funds in an account for your child then purchases are deducted from that account.
- The best payment method is online deposits with a credit/debit card through Skyward Family Access and Rev-Trak. There is a $1.75 fee for each transaction but payments for multiple children are counted as one transaction.
- If you pay by check it should be sent in an envelope with your child's first and last name written on the envelope and given either to their homeroom teacher or to a cashier in the lunch line (please do not mail payments to the Food & Nutrition Service office).
- Checks should be made out to: "Norwin Food Service" and will serve as your receipt.
- Cash payments are accepted, but not recommended, as there is no way to prove discrepancies.
- Breakfast and lunch prices can be found under "Cafeteria Price List" in the list to the right of this page and the monthly menus.
Online Payments Are Easy and Convenient!
If your child’s food service balance is low, it only takes a few minutes to add money using your credit/debit card or echeck. Parents can make online payments through the Skyward Family Access parent portal from home or work, 24/7. There will be a $1.75 fee per transaction to offset District costs. We have contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making payments. If you have not already done so, you can sign up for Skyward Family Access by visiting the Norwin website at www.norwinsd.org.
Click here for instructions for making online payments through Skyward Family Access and RevTrak → How To Make A One-Time Food Service Payment
Please call Food & Nutrition Services at 724.861.3038 if you have any questions.