Food and Nutrition Services » Forms


The Norwin School District now uses the Pennsylvania statewide on-line Free & Reduced Application System (see link below).
Households with computer access are requested to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Paper applications can be obtained upon request by calling Food & Nutrition Services at 724.861.3038
  • Free & Reduced Price Meals Online Application:
  • Family Friendly Application Translations: These translated applications are available in 34 languages and are intended to be used directly by families. The application package has been limited to include only the initial information that families need: the application, the instructions to the application, the parent letter and the form to share information with Medicaid/SCHIP for additional benefits. You can find the translated application materials at the following site:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)        email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.